Dates: October 3-9, 2020
Oh, la, la! VegNews Magazine and Vegan Epicure Travel are going to Paris for the third annual Food Lover's Tour of Paris! Relish the luxe side of the French capital with your expert guides, part-time Parisian and Vegan Epicure Travel co-founder Aurelia d’Andrea and VegNews Publisher (and francophile!) Colleen Holland. Together, we’ll dine on elegant plant-based cuisine, sip expertly crafted wines, and savor the cultural extravagances this captivating metropolis offers. Your dream vacation highlights include:
• Dining at Paris’ top vegan restaurants
• Indulging in chocolate, cheese, and wine tastings
• Learning to cook French classics with celebrated chefs
• Experiencing vegan afternoon tea at a five-star hotel
• Brunching at Paris’ hottest cafés
• Enjoying a French picnic at the Eiffel Tower
• Bicycling through charming backstreets
• Touring a neighborhood vegan fromagerie
• Eating sumptuous French pastries
• Exploring open-air Parisian markets
• Taking a private tour of Versailles
• Cruising the Seine by moonlight
• And so much more!
**7 days/6 nights**
Price includes all meals, accommodations, activities, and gratuities. Only airfare and traveling insurance is up to you. Traveling solo? No problem (many guests are)!
For all the details and to book your spot, click here!
Details: A full itinerary is available to confirmed guests!
Note: Airfare is not included in the tour price