Dates: Friday, June 14 to Thursday, June 20
Cost: $3995 per person
With its colorful markets, bright yellow mimosa trees, sparkling blue Mediterranean, and glorious history steeped in the arts, the French Riviera is one of the dreamiest spots on the planet. Add vegan dining to the mix and you'll see why this is one of the top destinations for herbivores.
Our weeklong journey guides you through the Cote d'Azur's most picture-perfect cities and villages, immerses you in the rich local culture, and dazzles you with its fresh, flavorful vegan cuisine. Highlights of this fabulous escape include:
- Learning to cook regional dishes with a local vegan chef
- Visits to the French Riviera's most enticing outdoor markets
- A two-wheel tour along the sparkling Mediterranean
- Sipping Champagne at the fabled Casino de Monte Carlo
- Day-tripping across the border to Italy to sample authentic Italian cuisine
- Savoring wine and vegan cheeses at an intimate tasting
- Exploring one of the region's most famous perfurmerie towns
- And so much more!
Vegan on the French Riviera
Please click "The Fine Print" button below.