Dates: Friday, May 31 to Thursday, June 6
Cost: $3995 per person
Have you ever dreamed of riding through the rolling countryside of majestic Provence, France, through fragrant fields of lavender, around spectacular bodies of water, and down quintessentially French roads flanked with towering plane trees? This tour delivers all that, plus vegan food, wine, and the camaraderie of fellow adventurers.
The fun begins in Nice, where we'll feast on nicoise specialties and explore this Italian-flavored city (that was part of Italy until 1861) before heading north and west toward Provence, through scenic countryside renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. We'll stay in charming hotels and guest houses, enjoy locally produced food and drink, go behind the scenes and meet producteurs, explore historic villages, and get to know locals who share a love of plant-based food and fun throughout our fabulous week together. Highlights include:
- Cyling through scenic lavender fields
- Meeting winemakers and tasting the local elixirs
- Walking tours of an impeccably preserved Medieval villages
- Visiting Provence's most scenic markets
- Sampling locally produced olive oils, breads, and fresh produce
- Optional pampering treatments at a luxe Provencal spa
- All meals
- All drinks
- Snacks and refreshments
- All accomodations
- Transportation from Nice to Provence and back to Nice
- Choice of bicycle
- Custom bike fitting
- All entry fees
What's not included
- Personal travel insurance
- Transport to our hotel in Nice
- Optional spa treatments
- Air transport to and from France
Excited as we are about this trip? Book today!
Questions? Please send them our way!
Pedaling Through Provence!
Please click "The Fine Print" button below.