Interested in learning to live the plant-based way? This is your class! Join vegan living expert Aurelia d'Andrea in this two-hour class that covers everything you need to know to ease into plant-based living. Some of the things you'll learn in this introductory class include:
- How to stock a vegan pantry
- Easy weeknight recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Shopping tips
- How to become a label-reading pro
- Where to find the best vegan food in your area
- A hands-on cooking class to show you just how simple, easy, and delicious plant-based eating can be
Date: Thursday, July 26th from 6pm-8pm
Details: This class will be held at Briarpatch Community Co-op Cooking School, 648 Zion Street, Nevada City, CA.
Note: This class includes a meal that students will prepare themselves.
Vegan 101 with Aurelia d'Andrea 7.26
Please click "The Fine Print" button below.