**Sold Out!** If you want to be put on the waitlist, send us a email. Please subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all of our super-fun upcoming tours, vegan recipes, travel tips, and more!
Dates: September 14th to September 20th
$4395 per person (Double Suite)
$4999 per person (Single Suite)
Oh, la, la ... VegNews Magazine and Vegan Epicure Travel are going to Paris again this Fall! Relish the luxe side of the French capital with your expert guides, former Parisian and Vegan Epicure Travel co-founder Aurelia d’Andrea and VegNews Publisher (and francophile!) Colleen Holland. Together, we’ll dine on elegant plant-based cuisine, sip expertly crafted wines, and savor the cultural extravagances this captivating metropolis offers. Your dream vacation highlights include:
• Dining at Paris’ top vegan restaurants
• Indulging in chocolate, cheese, and wine tastings
• Learning to cook French classics with celebrated chefs
• Experiencing vegan high tea at a five star hotel
• Brunch at Paris’ hottest café
• Enjoying a French picnic at the Eiffel Tower
• Bicycling through charming backstreets
• Touring a neighborhood vegan fromagerie
• Eating sumptuous French pastries
• Explore open-air Parisian markets
• Taking a private tour of Versailles
• Cruise the Seine by moonlight
• And so much more!
**7 days/6 nights**
Price includes all meals, accommodations, activities, and gratuities. Only airfare is up to you. Traveling solo? No problem (many guests are)! We'll pair you with another guest to share a Double Suite, or you may reserve a Private Suite just for yourself.
Book your VegNews Vegan Epicure's Tour of Paris here!
Details: A full itinerary is available to confirmed guests!
Note: Airfare is not included in the tour price